We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable stay at Cotswold View, so we ask that all our guests and visitors observe these site rules. The person who makes the booking is responsible for ensuring compliance with these site rules and the booking conditions by all the members of their party, including visitors. Please familiarise your party accordingly.
1. The numbered pitch peg marks the centre of your pitch.
2. Please keep the campsite clean and tidy by using the recycling bins and litter receptacles provided and replacing the lids on the dustbins.
3. Drive with care, there are children about, and the SPEED LIMIT is 10 MPH. Only fully licensed drivers are allowed to drive on the site. It is not permissible to wash cars, caravans, etc. on the site.
4. Please act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests and supervise children and pets so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
5. Undue noise is not permitted as it may disturb other people, please turn down radios and televisions and be as quiet as possible. Quiet must be observed between 11:00pm and 7:00am for the consideration of others. Excessive noise, bad language, unruly or intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated.
6. Do not leave your dog unattended at any time. Dogs must be kept on a short lead and are NOT allowed to foul when in the Caravan and Camping Areas. A dog walk is provided. Dog owners are responsible for the disposal of any fouling in the doggie bins provided. Failure to comply will result in dog owners being asked to leave the site.
7. No unauthorised trading is allowed within the camping grounds.
8. Bookings run from 12:30pm to 12:00pm (midday). If you want to stay after midday on the day of departure, please check availability and confirm arrangements at reception.
9. Visitor numbers and late departures are both subject to availability and management discretion, please check with Reception.
10. Chemical toilet waste must be emptied at the designated disposal points provided at each toilet block.
11. Washing lines are not permitted on the site. NO washing to be hung over hedges or fencing. Clothes must be hung discreetly at side of van.
12. NO open fires – NO children under 16 to be left on the site unattended – NO firearms, air pistols, offensive weapons, catapults, etc. are permitted on the site. NO water balloons. NO kites, drones, model aircraft, etc. can be flown. NO metal detectors. NO riding bikes around the toilet blocks.
13. Please DO NOT FEED the animals. NEVER walk between a mother and her young they can inflict serious injury. Fenced paddocks are strictly out of bounds at all times.
14. Trees and shrubs – please see that damage is not caused to trees and shrubs on the site.
15. Please use the children’s recreation areas for all games. Football is not permitted on pitches please use the designated area.
16. Site fees are payable whether the caravan/tent is occupied or not. Fees are payable at the commencement of stay. Individual sites will be allocated on arrival. No change should be made thereafter by the occupants except by permission at reception, which will not be unreasonably withheld.
17. The Park owner will accept no liability for the person or property of any person using the site.
18. The use of generators is not permitted.
19. The 16 amp electric hook up point is for the sensible use of proprietary caravan and camping electrical equipment. Unfortunately, this does not include electric awning heaters and standard domestic kettles or hair dryers.
20. The Park is responsible for the safety of the electrical system up to the socket on the hook up point at the pitch. It is your responsibility to ensure that the plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect between the hook up point and your unit is safe. The Park will not accept responsibility for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the Park’s hook up point. Do not let children play around electric hook up points or cables.
21. It is your responsibility to ensure your gas appliances are fit for purpose, safe and in good working order.
22. All cars, caravans, awnings, tents, etc. which are parked in the vicinity of trees, are the sole risk of the owner and management cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by falling trees or parts thereof.
23. Barbecues and small fire pits may be used providing they are raised above ground level. The lighting of open fires is strictly prohibited as are log burners, fire baskets and Chinese lanterns. BBQ’s and fire pits must be extinguished after use and cold ash disposed in the appropriate containers on site. Please be mindful of the risks of fires and remember that you are in a woodland area which can ignite very easily particularly in hot, dry spells.
24. Day visitors must park in The Old Shed car park and register at reception before entering the main site area and must adhere to these Site Rules.
25. Please report any incidents or accidents to Reception immediately so appropriate action can be taken.
26. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time.
27. We aim to provide a good standard of service to our guests, however, if you should you notice an oversight on our part or have a complaint during your holiday please raise it with a member of staff immediately, so we have the opportunity to address the matter in a timely manner. If you do wish to pursue the matter following your departure, please write to us within 28 days.
As these Site Rules are provided with your booking confirmation; are displayed in the Tourist Information Centre and available on request it will be deemed that they are acceptable and will be observed by all members of your party. Those failing to comply with these Site Rules may be asked to leave the site at any time without a refund.