Cotswold View is ideally placed as a centre for walking, cycling & touring in the Cotswolds should you wish to explore:
· The numerous footpaths & bridleways in the locality including The Oxfordshire Way & The Wychwood Way
· Blenheim Palace - 6 miles
· Cotswold Wild Life Park - 10 miles
· Oxford - served by regular direct trains to/from Charlbury
· Cotswold towns and villages such as Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-The-Wold, Broadway and Chipping Campden to name but a few
· Stratford-upon-Avon - 27 miles
· London - served by regular direct trains to/from Charlbury
Cotswold View Caravan and Camping Park lies in the midst of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds in an area of outstanding natural beauty over-looking the Evenlode Valley and Wychwood Forest. Set in 54 acres of rolling, wooded farmland our spacious pitches offer the peace & tranquillity of the countryside in which to relax and enjoy your holiday or weekend break.
Cotswold View has broad grass walks and well-signed forest and farm trails around the park where you can see a variety of farm animals; the horses, the sheep, the goats, the pigs, the chickens, the ducks and the Shetland ponies. There are attractive playgrounds for the children including one for under 5’s, and a tennis court and skittle alley for hire. We offer a small, well-stocked shop and off-licence. A wealth of tourist information is also available.
You could not make a better choice for your countryside holiday than here at Cotswold View