We ask that our guests follow the Countryside Code as well as the conditions set out below and our Site Rules, displayed in our Tourist Information Centre, to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable stay with us.
1. We will do our utmost to accommodate all special pitch and booking requests but cannot guarantee a specific pitch or location. Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for groups or single sex parties. Please note that some park facilities may be limited to High Season.
2. We are happy to accept bookings for any number of nights except during High Season weekends, when the minimum booking is 2 nights, or during Bank Holiday weekends, when the minimum booking is 3 nights. Extending a booking will depend on availability at the time. We ask that full payment be made for your stay with us at least 28 days prior to the arrival date; otherwise we cannot guarantee to hold your pitch. Full payment for your stay in our camping pods is required at the time of booking. If the pitch or camping pod is vacated early, cancelled, or the booking changes, please see our holiday cancellation policy.
3. Whilst staying on site any extensions to a booking must be arranged with reception and are subject to availability and possible pitch relocation as there is no guarantee that you can extend your stay on a pitch beyond the scheduled day of departure. Please do not book extra nights online as this creates a new booking and whilst there may be availability on site it does not mean you can extend your stay on the pitch allocated to your original booking.
4. We operate a contactless check in. You must provide your vehicle registration number prior to arrival to gain access to the Park. Details of your pitch location will be sent to you by email prior to arrival. Pitches are available from 12:30pm and camping pods from 2:00pm and we accept arrivals up to 8:00pm in High Season and 7:00pm all other times. There are security gates to restrict access to and disturbance on the Park overnight. Quiet hours are between 11:00pm and 7:00am.
5. Pitches and camping pods are to be vacated by 12:00pm (midday) on the day of departure to allow us to prepare for the next guests, unless prior arrangements are made with the management.
6. By the very nature of our lovely woodland surroundings, we ask that great care is taken at all times, especially the proper supervision of children and pets, so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others. For your own enjoyment and safety, we insist that the Site Rules are strictly adhered to. If any accidents requiring medical attention or involving damage to property occur within the boundaries of the site, please report full details to the management prior to your departure.
7. All caravans and vehicles parked, stored and moved on the site are done so at the owner’s risk and the company will not accept any liability for loss or damage to the property, or injury to the owner and his party unless the company is found to be negligent. Owners are required to comply with the Road Traffic Act while on the Park, and keep their vehicles and caravans fully insured against fire, theft and third-party liability at all times during the duration of their stay. Unfortunately, commercial vehicles are not permitted on the Park except by prior arrangement. This is a touring caravan and camping park, we cannot accommodate those using caravans, motor homes or tents for residential or employment purposes.
8. Deposit: Payment in full is required at the time of booking for all 1 or 2 night bookings and 3 night bookings at Bank Holidays to guarantee your pitch. For longer bookings, a deposit of £50.00 per pitch will be applied against your stay at the Park but will not be refunded in the event of cancellation. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee to hold your pitch unless we receive payment of the balance at least 28 days prior to your arrival date. If the balance is not paid in time, we are entitled to cancel your holiday booking and retain your deposit. For camping pods where payment is made in full at the time of booking no deposit applies.
9. Holiday Cancellation Policy:
Booking Changes. You may amend your booking (camping pods excluded) up to 28 days prior to the arrival date, subject to any difference in costs plus an administration fee of £10.00 per pitch, thereafter no amendments may be made to the booking. This does not apply if the booking duration is extended, subject to availability at the time, when only the difference in costs will apply and the administration fee (for pitches) will be waivered.
Early Vacation. We regret that no refunds will be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
Cancellation of the Holiday by you (the customer). You may cancel your holiday at any time. Cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by us. Cancellation charges for pitches are payable by you as follows: more than 28 days notice – £30 or 100% of the holiday cost if less or for longer bookings the deposit only; 28 days and under – 100% of the holiday cost. Cancellation charges for camping pods are payable by you as follows: at any time after booking – 100% of the holiday cost. Please consider taking out suitable insurance to cover cancellation or financial loss.
Cancellation of the Holiday by us (the company). If the balance is not paid by you in time, we are entitled to cancel your holiday booking and retain your deposit. If we are unable to provide the booked holiday and have had to cancel before that holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid.
10. CoVid19 Cancellation Policy: If your cancellation is due to CoVid19 please see our CoVid19 Cancellation Policy.